Monday, August 15, 2011

BLOW NYC

Blow, New York

I’m visiting New York next month with my best gal for Fashion Week… sigh…  dream come true…
So, you know I’ve got to be looking perfect the WHOLE trip which of course will involve a blowout for this massive head of hair.  I did a little research and decided to book our appointments at Blow.  DryBar – my fav LA blow bar  – is actually coming to NY but not until later this year.  (See my June 28 post on DryBar)

Blow has three different prices for their signature blow out, $40, $50 or $60, based on your hair's length and texture. They refer to them as BlowOut 1, 2 and 3 (also known as BO1, BO2 and BO3).  Now, I would definitely be a BO3 seeing as my hair is extremely long and extremely thick but, since “it’s my first time” I get the $40 price.  Yay!  Blow was voted “best blowout” by InStyle, Vogue, & Allure.  I’ll give you the full report when I get back.  Blow also has their own signature product line, which of course, I’ll try out for you!!  Until then… Check out Blow’s website below:



No comments:

Post a Comment