Monday, August 8, 2011

The Gold Standard -- La Prairie

La Prairie Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold

I’ve been using a deluxe sample of this all weekend and dreading the moment when I looked up the product (I stalled until Mon.) to see what the price tag was… Ugh!!  $580.00 for 1 ounce.  Read it and weep ladies… Some day…

I was able to skip moisturizer day and night because this product was so incredible.  It’s literally liquid gold.  It goes on so nicely and immediately absorbs into the skin on your face and neck – leaving you looking illuminated, even toned, plump and perfectly prepped for foundation.  I’m going to NYC for fashion week next month and if I didn’t have my eye on a monogrammed Goyard tote I might just blow some of my savings on an ounce of this puppy!!!  Honestly, after 3 days my skin looks better than ever.  Even my “wrinkle of steel” between my brows that no amount of Botox or Restylane can keep at bay is SOOO less noticeable after 3 days use of the gold concentrate.  Again, let me stress, my skin has never looked better.  

The “gold standard” in de-aging – this formula is peptide packed, one drop diminishes line and wrinkles, and promotes even pigmentation.  It also exfoliates and increases firmness and elasticity.




No comments:

Post a Comment