Tuesday, August 30, 2011

John Frieda Go Blonder Spray

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray

I was hesitant to try this product because I felt like it was almost too good to be true but, alas, for you blondes it truly will become a lifesaver!  I wouldn’t count on it all the time but, it will definitely ease you through the times of waiting to get in to see your stylist or stretching your color an extra week or two.  I could tell a difference after just 1 use.  My roots were definitely lighter and less obvious.  I thought it tamed my flyaways as well.  I did a home blowout with it on Weds. night and I actually haven’t washed my hair since. (I did not use very much product and just did a few squirts at my part/roots).  Yay!! A formula of citrus and chamomile works with the heat of your blow dryer or heated styling tools to gradually lighten hair (blonde only). Patent pending polymers which contain hydrogen peroxide allow you to control the lightening – genius!  I would run (not walk) to the nearest CVS or Walgreen’s and snap this puppy up.  Thank me later.

Here’s to hoping I don’t wake up with pink or orange hair in a couple days!!

Rest assured beauty editors at Allure and Lucky have given the product similar raving reviews!!  Here is a link to the product on the company’s website:


**I will note that if you look at the reviews on the website – one individual did give it a really bad review and faults it for ruining her hair and causing major root breakage but it appears this was after many months of weekly/regular-to-heavy use.  I think if you use it only every so often to stretch highlights or color – you’re fine.  I wouldn’t push it anymore than that as obviously, it contains ingredients that chemically lighten hair, and we all know that’s never healthy.  Everything in moderation ladies!!  That applies to this product too.


No comments:

Post a Comment