Thursday, August 18, 2011

MoroccanOil Conditioner

MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Conditioner

I prefer Shu Uemura’s hair oil to the Moroccan oil but, I have still been wanting to try some of Moroccan’s other products.  I was in need of a new every day conditioner so I went with the “moisture repair” conditioner by the brand.  I used it for the first time last night.  I wasn’t 100% sold last night after blow drying and straightening my hair but, after seeing what my hair looked and felt like this morning I am totally sold.  My hair is super silky, very straight, and ultra shiny.  It smells fantastic too.  The generously sized bottle retails for $22 so it’s definitely reasonable.  I cannot wait to try the shampoo!  The formula itself is nice and thick and creamy and though it’s definitely a substantial conditioner, my hair doesn’t look or feel weighed down in the least.  I highly recommend… if you have thick/dry/course hair I think it’s perfect for everyday use.




No comments:

Post a Comment