Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chanel Concealer

Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

This is a great every day concealer – it is long lasting and goes on smooth and creamy without being the least bit drying. It never cakes or flakes and looks totally seamless/traceless under all foundation.   It is a light weight, gel based formula that provides, in my opinion, excellent moderate coverage.  In my particular case I am primarily covering redness and I love it for this.  I cannot vouch for those with dark circles as that is one skin issue I’m not plagued with (thank god!) but I would think it is pretty much top of the line in terms of a long lasting, moderate coverage concealer for all things needing concealment.  I’ve been very happy with this product… and trust me, as far as concealers go  -- I have pretty much tried them all.  Here is a link to the product at Macy’s:



No comments:

Post a Comment