Friday, April 6, 2012

Argan Oil


John Masters Organics 100% Argan Oil

Wow!  I finally see what all the fuss is about.  Argan oil is like a universal solvent.  I have been using it on damp hair to ease/manage/sleek a blowout.  I’ve actually been rubbing what’s left on my hands after using it on my hair into my cuticles and fingers to make my skin soft & smooth.  Argan is perfect on dry hair too – it tames frizz and adds immediate shine and luster.  

I picked the John Masters brand so that I could be sure I was getting 100% organic Argan oil with no additives or fillers.  Argan mends split ends, reduces the appearance of fine lines and blemishes and is super nourishing and hydrating.  I applied a couple drops to small areas of my face that are a little dry and flaky.  In the morning those areas were smooth and even.  In terms of my hair – it virtually eliminated all frizz and smoothed any broken or wild baby hairs gently back into place.  Argan actually helps your hair’s elasticity while softening the hair by retaining moisture.  Good stuff.  Happy Good Friday!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend.  XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment