Monday, April 9, 2012

Hanae Mori Parfum


Hanae Mori Hanae Eau de Parfum

From Paris with love… a fabulous fragrance!  At first I didn’t think I was all about this scent but, after a couple hours of wear my feelings totally changed.  Hanae Mori has been around forever and there’s obviously a reason why.  My Mom used to wear this at some point as I was growing up and once I realized why it seemed familiar... I remembered loving it back then too.  Give it a try -- it grows on you!! This is definitely a “floral” scent which, in my opinion, makes it especially nice for this time of year.  There are notes of berry and currant, woods & musk, peonies, and jasmine & rose.  It is all around yummy and while it wears and lasts great it doesn’t ever smell heavy or overpowering.  I cannot stop smelling my wrists.  


http://www.neimanmarcus.com/product.jsp?isEditorial=false&index=7&masterId=cat350735&itemId=prod26100053&cmCat=cat000000cat000285cat4830738cat350735cat9290732&parentId=cat9290732

No comments:

Post a Comment