Friday, April 20, 2012

Forever Young


Young Pharmaceuticals

I have started using some products from Young Pharmaceuticals on my skin.  To be completely honest with you… I stopped birth control about a year ago & my skin has been a train wreck (thank you hormones!) ever since.  I take an oral antibiotic, get the occasional cortisone injection and lead a very healthy life but alas, it’s not enough.

So, I’ve graduated to doing Lactic acid peels every 4-6 weeks and treating my skin with a gentle retinoid pad at night a couple times a week.  So far, so good… I’m just getting started and I can already notice a major difference especially in the appearance of my pores and skin tone.  I also have not had any redness, irritation, or flaking -- the smooth transition is such a treat!  My favorite product might be the lightly tinted sunscreen (SPF 30) that acts as a primer and is super soothing post peel not to mention protective!  I’m also using a peptide packed hyaluronic acid serum that I love.  Young is only available at medical offices but, if I were you, I’d take a peek at the website and scout it out in your area.  Another plus, the prices are extremely reasonable!  Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment