Friday, April 13, 2012

Coming Up Roses!!

Smith’s Rosebud Salve

I’ve raved about Smith’s before and it is truly something that for well over a decade now I’ve used & know I could never live without.  A tin lives on my nightstand and in my handbag at ALL times.  I’m miserable without it but, the BIG news is… the folks at Smith’s are finally making different balms.  Now, you’ve got all kinds of choices.  My faves are the “minted rose” and “mocha rose” but I’m still dying to try the “menthol and eucalyptus” (maybe in the fall) and the “brambleberry rose.”  I had these cute little tins wrapped in cellophane and tied with pretty ribbon to give as gifts to the ladies in my office.  Huge hit!

Smith’s is by far, the most soothing and lovely ointment I have ever put on my kisser!


No comments:

Post a Comment