Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pajama Party!!



My laidback casual chic Summer outfit.  

This will be my go-to for my May & June beach trips and my weekend lounge outfit for dinners in Nashville with friends out and in.  I’m a jeans girl all the way/all the time.  But, it gets HOT in the South and sometimes jean shorts (my alternative) just aren’t appropriate so, when my Mom pulled out these pants at a boutique in Atlanta last weekend, I just couldn’t resist.

Tolani Silk Pants



How cute are these??   

I will pair them with assorted tanks but most likely this black James Perse guy:


On my feet, if I’m not in flip flops, I will be in these mid-height, neutral Tory Burch wedges:

 


http://www.shopbop.com/camelia-mid-wedge-espadrille-tory/vp/v=1/845524441936883.htm?folderID=2534374302043325&fm=browse-brand-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=39491

**Images via Revolveclothing.com & Shopbop.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment