Wednesday, April 4, 2012

La Mer Tonic

La Mer The Oil Absorbing Tonic

I have decided to start using a toner (tonic) as I’m really disappointed with my skin these days.  I’m dry in certain places and super oily in others.  I also am totally different from day to day so I wake up not knowing what to expect.  I feel like my pores are angry and clogged and I don’t know what steps to take to fix them… I exfoliate regularly, always use SPF, I use fabulous creams & serums, and I’m religious about washing my face at night/after exercise, etc.   Anyway, about the only step in my routine that’s missing is a toner so I figured, why not??  

I chose La Mer because while it regulates oil production it also revitalizes and hydrates (I need something that does all three!).  This tonic is said to additionally prep skin for serums, creams, etc. so that you get the maximum benefit from those products.  The tonic is full of La Mer’s standard antioxidants and feels really soothing on the skin – I didn’t feel the least bit tight or dehydrated after applying.  In the morning my skin felt fresh, clean, and a lot less oily.  My skin is toned, clear and my pores appear significantly smaller and clearer.  My foundation glided on smoothly in the morning and I went to bed feeling very fresh faced and cleansed.  I also really liked this tonic because it didn’t have the usual extremely strong alcohol/astringent smell that seems to accompany many products of this sort these days.  All in all I’m really pleased with my decision and am looking forward to even better long term results with continued regular use.


http://www.neimanmarcus.com/product.jsp?isEditorial=false&index=11&masterId=cat000377&itemId=prod4060041&cmCat=cat000000cat000285cat4830738cat000339cat000377cat11850743&parentId=cat11850743

No comments:

Post a Comment