Thursday, April 12, 2012

La Mer Eye Serum

La Mer The Eye Concentrate

Ugh, it’s finally happening… small fine lines are forming underneath my eyes.  Boo hoo!  It took 32 + years but they have inevitably surfaced – though they are minimal I’m wasting 0 time slathering this area in anything that will keep them at bay – no matter what the cost!!  Here’s my other eye issue… bags/puffiness.  This I attribute to allergies, crying (I lost the most important thing in the world to me several weeks ago) & genetics.  I sleep 8+ hours EVERY NIGHT and have for ages so, god knows I’m not tired.

I have used eye creams and balms for years but I rarely buy a new product because I’m always stocked with samples so, by this age, I’ve pretty much tried them all.  Or so I thought…

La Mer’s Eye Concentrate is amazing.  It is super hydrating and conditioning.  Everyone knows any line is magnified times 10 if the area is dry – La Mer’s concentrate totally quenches the dryness.  My eyes were far less puffy after using this and my fine lines were so much less obvious.  My eyes looked and felt smooth, moisturized and fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment