Monday, April 30, 2012

Seche Vite


Seche Vite Top Coat

My favorite & the BEST topcoat ever.  This clear coat dries nails at lightning speed and leaves you with a smooth, hard & ultra glossy finish.  I have been a fan for years and can’t believe I’ve neglected to discuss it in my blog until now.  I like to use it a day or two after my manicure to lock polish in and give my nails that super shiny finish I seem to lose several days after my manicure.  This polish prevents chips and is guaranteed not to yellow your nail beds.  I love how it’s available in mini travel/handbag size bottles too! For under $10 – what’s not to love??



Check out this snap of my manicure with Seche Vite on top from Fri. night!  How fab is my heirloom cocktail ring?? 



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=151193&catid=183598&cmbProdBrandFilter=46252&aid=337953&aparam=seche_vite_dry_fast_top_&CAWELAID=61239542

No comments:

Post a Comment