Wednesday, August 8, 2012

By Terry Event at Private Edition


An Event Not To Be Missed!

Attention Nashvillians and weekend visitors:

One of my favorite brands (By Terry) has a special event happening this Thurs. through Sat. at one of my favorite stores (Private Edition).  By Terry’s brand ambassador for North America (& international makeup artist), Brian Bracero, will be in store for this fabulous event.  The event, dubbed “Give me 5” is all about how to use 5 of Terry’s best products to achieve her signature flawless face in 5 minutes – how can anyone miss learning these tricks and tips from the brand ambassador??!!!

I, personally, cannot wait until my appointment on Saturday.  Use this event to your advantage and stock up on your By Terry staples & get a free gift (sure to be a killer one) with your purchase of $75 or more.  Call 615-292-8606 and ask to speak to the lovely Carmen (my personal fav By Terry makeup artist) & schedule your appointment today but hurry, space is very limited!  If you don’t have time for an appointment, pop in Private Edition this weekend and check out this incredible French line!!

If you’re wanting to try By Terry but not sure what product is best for you, just roll through my blog as I feature reviews on this line ALL the time!

Happy Hump Day!  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment