Thursday, August 2, 2012

Movin on up!


The Blowout Co. – Nashville, TN

Thank god, a blow dry bar has finally made its way to Nashville!!  I honestly thought I might have to open one myself.  I’m a huge fan of the Blowout Co. which is conveniently located in the Paddock Place shopping center off Whitebridge Pike.  Having been there pretty much weekly since they opened their doors I feel I’m more than qualified to finally post a review.  The stylists are armed with Kevin Murphy products and my hair always looks & feels amazing when I leave – these gals know how to do a good blowout and that’s no easy feat with a head of hair like mine.

Honestly, I’ve loved each stylist I’ve been paired with & at this point, I may have seen them all.  My favorite blowout is “The Gulch” – sleek, straight, and flat-ironed although I do go for “The Belle Meade” on occasion when I want a more conservative/polished look.  Think a blonde Duchess of Cambridge, if you will. When I’ve had a particularly rough week or am just feeling a bit self-indulgent, I like to add the 10 min. scalp & neck massage for an extra $10. Each blowout itself is $35.

The Blowout Co. is open and airy with big & plush white leather chairs, lots of natural light and an overall calming atmosphere.  I hit them up once a week after work and it has really been a nice mid-week pick-me-up.  I promise next time I’m in there I’ll snap you some pictures and finally get you a pic of my hair.  



No comments:

Post a Comment