Friday, August 3, 2012

Laura Mercier Radiance Primer


Laura Mercier Radiance Primer

I’m loving this new primer from Laura Mercier!  The universally flattering pearl tint would work on any complexion and, I feel like this primer actually works better than her previous ones.  The pearl tint is gorgeous, natural, and not at all over the top.  It absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves you with a luminous base for your foundation.  I think on the weekends it would be just as pretty on its own too!  This primer did the best job of concealing my redness as well.  The pearl tint blurs fine lines and wrinkles and minimizes the appearance of pores.   Seriously, 4 hours in and my foundation is 100% shine free.  Love that!!




Happy Friday!!  I’m headed to the lake for a weekend of rest & relaxation with some of my favorite people & dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment