Tuesday, August 14, 2012

By Terry Rose Oil


By Terry Huile de Rose Firming Lift Nutri Regenerating Oil

This is my favorite (new to me) product from By Terry.  This lovely scented oil/serum revitalizes dull, stressed skin with 2 drops which you lightly pat or massage into the face and neck.  It immediately hydrates and plumps your skin, tightens your pores, and leaves you with a beautiful healthy glow.  The oil’s main active ingredient (rose plant cells) stimulates cellular activity, promotes collagen growth and slows down signs of aging.  Provins rose and rosa canina oil extracts minimize fine lines and imperfections.

Although this product is classified as an “oil” – it is safe for all skin types.  I have somewhat oily, sensitive skin and it’s working wonders for my skin’s appearance.  This particular oil is ultra-light and not the least bit greasy.  It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin radiant, gorgeous, and ready for the next step in your beauty routine (mine is a cream with SPF).  I’m so happy I was introduced to this fabulous product.  I’m amazed at how quickly I saw results after incorporating this into my routine.  My skin is clear, even, hydrated, and visibly detoxified.  So worth the money!!

Stop in Private Edition for yours if you’re in the Nashville area.  



http://www.beautybar.com/p/by-terry-huile-de-rose-firming-lift-nutri-regenerating-oil-314222?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_BB&utm_term=BYT-260&utm_campaign=Google&CAWELAID=1337586195&utm_content=pla&ci_sku=BYT-260&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw={keyword}

No comments:

Post a Comment