Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Girl On Fire!!!!!!!


By Terry “Fire Game” Nail Laque

This is a color from Terry’s Fall 2012 line which is not available at retailers just yet but, should be any day now.  I described it to a friend as a “burnt reddish brown neutral” – Terry’s Fall lookbook describes it as a “volcanic, powerful and ardent red like molten rock.”  Which description do you prefer?? Haha.

This is not a color I would normally pick for myself but, once I saw it on my toes I realized it’s the most perfect every day color for Fall/Winter.  I know it will be my go-to for the next several months.  I’ve never used a By Terry polish before and I have to say, true to form, it is pretty spectacular.  The color is ultra rich and doesn’t streak at all, it’s super shiny and glossy, and adheres to nails perfectly seriously, my toes look like they’re gel.  I just LOVE this color & promise you will too.

Special thanks to my friends at By Terry for sending this treat my way!  I received it yesterday and went straight to my salon for a pedicure!

Here are a couple shots of the polish on my toes:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment