Monday, March 28, 2011

2 for 1

Cosmetic Market Cool Springs
I ventured out to Cool Springs this Sat. to check out the Cosmetic Market location out there and… I might just have a new reason to brave the Cool Springs weekend traffic!!  I met with the store’s manager, Tiffany Beckler, & she made my visit such a pleasant one!  Courtesy of the Cool Springs location, I’ll be offering one of my lucky readers a full size styling cream from a new brand they’re promoting called the Back Bar – I’ve heard a lot about this up and coming new brand and have been excited to try it!!  Stay tuned for more info. on how to win later this week!!  Then, you can review something for me for a change!!  LOL.
As you might have guessed – this Cosmetic Market location is modern and sleek as are all the others.  It’s open and airy and filled with great natural light – ideal for testing and sampling.  This location is very large and carries a couple brands the other locations don’t (again making the trip to Cool Springs totally worth it) – to name a few, Bumble & Bumble, Kevin Murphy (I’m obsessed with his “luxury” wash and conditioner) and, Stila cosmetics (very hard to come by these days!!)  Also of note --   The Cosmetic Market Cool Springs is offering $25 spray tans for the remainder of March – perfect for a little pick-me-up from this gloomy weather week ahead.  Their tanning guru is Keri Sweet & I hear she’s fabulous.  I plan to try her spraying skills out later this Spring and post my review.  Make your appointment this week by calling (615) 778-9115.

I’ll be doing a review on the Back Bar’s Hydrating shampoo and conditioner duo later this week – Tiffany hand-picked this duo for me and I’m trusting her expert opinion as she’s maybe one of the few individuals I’ve encountered that appears to have as much hair as I do!!  J  Hers was smooth yet voluminous and tousled to perfection.  Hopefully mine will look the same after trying Back Bar.  A little background on the “Back Bar” for you… This is a Nashville-made product from the same genius that started “Therapy Systems” – another local gem that I’m sure you’re familiar with.  The packaging is minimal but adorable and the duo I took home smells fantastic.  They’re sulfate and paraben free which makes me a fan before even testing the product.  The duos are priced @ $32 (very affordable) for substantially sized bottles and you can choose from 3 types – hydrating, volumizing, and smoothing.







So… now you’ve got even more reason than usual to stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment