Thursday, March 17, 2011

Armani -- Need I say more??

Giorgio Armani UV Lasting Silk Foundation
This stuff is fantastic.  When they say “lasting” they really mean it.  My skin is a little on the oily side and this is the only foundation (liquid or powder) that I have found that stays somewhat matte on my skin after 8+ hours of wear and keeps me from looking like an oil slick/train wreck when 5:00 rolls around at my office.  Plus, it has SPF so you knock out 2 steps in 1 during your morning routine! The formula is hydrating, luminous, and oil free!!  Trust me, it is hard for someone to look luminous when their skin tends to be oily – this does the trick!  We all know there is a fine line between a dewy look and a greasy look!!  Armani products are still somewhat hard to come by as he is relatively new to cosmetics.  Here in Nashville (Woo is also in Atlanta), you can find them at Woo: http://www.wooskincareandcosmetics.com/#/nashville/ -- which is a darling little store in Green Hills packed with fabulous products from all the best brands and armed with a super friendly and knowledgeable staff. Armani can also be found at Neiman Marcus and Saks and the like. A link to the product at Neiman Marcus is also below.

No comments:

Post a Comment