Thursday, March 17, 2011

Phloretin CF (A wonder serum)

Skinceuticals Phloretin CF

I will not lie – I am a former sun worshipper (I was young – don’t judge!) and as a result – now in my early 30s, I am plagued with splotchy skin and the beginnings of a few dark spots.  I’m trying to be preventative now, so the idea of a serum that both prevents and diminishes damage at the same time is very appealing to me.  This serum’s main/active ingredients are phloretin, vitamin C and ferulic acid.  I started using this product the first week of November and am already certain I’ll be a lifelong devotee.  I’m on bottle #2.  I swear you can actually feel it working!!  Within 4 weeks I noticed a significant improvement in my overall skin tone and after 8 weeks I noticed my dark spots were starting to fade away.  It also works to improve the appearance of fine lines – it’s true, it does!!  Truly a miracle worker overall!!  The price tag is a little steep ($152) but a little goes a long way and I think the reason I went through so much so fast is because I was also applying to my chest.  It’s a little too pricey for me to continue on both routes so I think I’ll stick to my face for now.  My aesthetician has confirmed this product’s uber powers and says it’s truly not like the other so called “fluff” on the market. J
I’m posting a link to the Skinceuticals’ site below for easy reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment