Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mercier Tinted Moisturizer & Mineral Primer

Laura Mercier Mineral Primer
I have pretty oily skin and no matter what I’ve tried in the past… pore minimizers… primers... finishing powders – usually after about 2 hours I end looking like an oil slick and am right back where I started.
I have recently been doing some research – while deciding which product I’d try next – in hopes of keeping my makeup in place throughout the day or night.  In the end, I decided on Laura Mercier’s Mineral primer.  I’m posting a link to the product @ Sephora for easy reference below:
I got dressed and put my makeup on at 7:30 yesterday morning and I’m happy to report that @ 3:00 p.m.  – a whole 7.5 hours later I was still smooth and matte.  When I got home @ 5:30 I actually still was pretty shine free as well. Hallelujah!  I think it’s safe to assume this product is a keeper!  It minimizes pores, fills in fine lines, and definitely keeps your skin hydrated but matte PLUS, it’s mineral, so it’s actually good for you!!  The formula is liquid-to-power and it really goes on nicely – pretty impressive & a definite step up from Mercier’s standard primers.
Another Mercier product I’m loving for weekends when I don’t need quite as much coverage is Laura’s Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
It has 20 SPF too!!  Learn more at Sephora.com or check out the Mercier counter @ Private Edition in Nashville.


No comments:

Post a Comment