Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"One Luxe Balm"

The Lip Slip by Sara Happ

So, right after my blog on 3/16/11 about Happ’s lip scrub – I got a call from my Bestie in L.A. urging me to try the lip balm as well.  She compared it to Smith’s Rosebud Salve, which I’ve been using for probably a bit over a decade now, but better!!  This balm is so killer with maybe the best staying and moisturizing powers I’ve encountered in any lip product to date.  Use the scrub, then the lip slip &… Bliss!!  Or lip bliss I should say! J The cute little pot comes in a gorgeous little pink box (perfect for gift giving!) and the slogan on the pot says “one luxe balm” – that’s truly what it is.  I’m in love.  It’s about $25 – which is a good bit more than I’m used to paying for the Smith’s $7 salve but it’s so worth it.  I made it all the way through a grueling workout session with my trainer this a.m. & a Starbucks and my lips are still moist and glossy (the prettiest pink with just a hint of shimmer).  See my earlier blog for where to find Happ’s products online.  To my knowledge, they’re not sold in Nashville yet!!

2 comments:

  1. They are selling it at cosmetic market in Nashville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy! I was in there last week and was told they weren't! Good for them!!

    ReplyDelete