Monday, March 21, 2011

Store Review #2 (Cosmetic Market -- Nashville)

The Cosmetic Market Nashville, TN
I love this store!  I’m partial to the Hill Center location in Nashville – just because I think it has the largest selection & I know the staff.  This store has everything – in addition to cosmetics and beauty products they also have candles, cards, great little notepads, hair accessories and fun gift ideas.  Jane Iredale, Smashbox, Tarte, NARS, Fresh, Pureology, OPI, Essie, Rene Furterer, Cargo, Murad, Philosophy….  I could go on and on… the list is endless… The store is clean, neat, sleek & modern, and organized to perfection.  You must check them out yourself.  Here is a pic of their newest location (which I plan to visit soon in the Vandy Village on 21st)

No comments:

Post a Comment