Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dr. Dennis Gross -- Alpha Beta Glow Pads

Alpha Beta Glow Pads


I've been on the hunt for some alpha beta pads to add to my skin care regime and was having a hard time pulling the trigger on a particular brand -- mostly because they're all so pricey!!  This morning, I made my decision.  I'm posting this without actually reviewing it first but, one of my equally product obsessed BFFs (who has what I consider to be perfect/poreless skin) is willing to vouch for it!  I cannot wait to try this!!  Anti-aging, plus vitamin D, odorless, streak free, paraben & sulfate free... & it creates a natural glow!!  Not to mention, it helps existing sun damage, tightens pores, & eliminates blackheads.  I mean, what's not to love??  Sold @ Sephora or click the link below to order now:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P282415&categoryId=C14816


Gin, you might have just made my Summer!!!  High hopes for this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment