Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Next up on my hit-list…

I’m dying to try Kerastase Chroma Balm.  I have loved all Kerastase products I’ve tried in the past and am always interested in products that protect hair color.  Check out this link below.
I’m always looking for products that claim to sooth irritated red skin – to date, I’ve been thoroughly unimpressed but, I’ll keep trying!!  Next up in the redness relief category for me: Philosophy Keep the Peace Super Serum.
I love the look of a nude lip but often feel that if you’re not J. Lo or a Kardashian the look can really wash you out.  But again, I’m not giving up yet and I intend to try NARS lipstick in Belle de Jour or Little Darling this Spring or Summer.
As you know, I’m a big fan of Laura Mercier and I cannot wait to try her new Baked Eye Colour in all 4 shades.  (Pink Petal, Black Karat, Teracotta, & Lagoon) Check the specifics out @ this link:
In Nashville you can find Mercier @ Private Edition or Belk in Cool Springs.  The Cosmetic Market(s) carry Nars and Philosophy.


No comments:

Post a Comment