Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mississippi here I come!!

Maison Weiss Oxford, Mississippi
This weekend I am heading deep South to Oxford, MS – home to Ole Miss – where I’m a proud alumni member.  Oxford has come leaps and bounds since my college days; especially in the beauty store/product category (I think Clinique was the sole non-drugstore product available there during my 4 years!!)  Check out the link below to one of my new favorite stores and you’ll see why I’m so thrilled that Oxford has finally stepped up.  This weekend is the Double Decker Arts & Music Festival – so, while I’ll mostly be doing a lot of eating at some of my favorite Southern restaurants, browsing the art at the festival, and listening to some great music (& no doubt drinking too much while doing all of this!!) -- I of course, will fit in some shopping too. J
Look for my full review on Monday!  Until then, have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment