Monday, April 11, 2011

Trish's Portable Foundation

My Spring & Summer Eyeshadow Palette & New Foundation
I indulged a bit this weekend and took part in Private Edition’s Anniversary Celebration  -- I stocked up on some essentials and of course, tried a couple new things too, so I could report to you!!
I got a makeover by my new friend, Anthony, & I am so sad he’s not in Nashville all the time.  But, he’s not too far… Ladies in the Perimeter mall area of ATL. – hit him up @ Nordstrom’s Trish counter – he will not disappoint!!  J
Anthony used Trish McEvoy’s Portable Foundation on me in shade 2 -- & OMG!!  Finally – the perfect match for my skin!!  It’s creamy and smooth and can be applied with fingers, a brush, or a sponge.  We used a brush.  This foundation is mistake-proof, oil free, and long lasting. Anthony applied this @ 4:30 on Sat. & when my dinner guests left my home @ 11:00 pm that night my skin still looked even-toned and gorgeous!!  The formula is cream-to-powder – the consistency is perfect and I really feel like my endless quest for the perfect foundation/shade may have finally come to a close. J  We warmed it up with bronzer (I use Trish’s Dual Resort and a bit of blush on the apples of cheeks).  For the best part, the eyes, you’ll have to wait until tomorrow… until then… Happy Monday!  Here is a link to the Trish website – or, if you’re in Nashville – visit Private Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment