Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tarte Lip Stain

Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Stain in “Amused”
Ok, so I’m majorly “amused” by this cute little crayon that I’ve been curious about ever since seeing it mentioned in a couple magazines this Spring.  The color is gorgeous – my search for the perfect hot pink has ended!!  This lip stain is super glossy and ultra moisturizing.  The colors come in matte or glossy & the product promises to “increase your lips’ moisture content by 6000%.”  The glossy colors are more sheer and the matte colors have more pigment.  I’ve had my glossy color on for several hours and my lips are still perfectly pink, glossed and hydrated.  They’re $24.00 each  – so a little less than your typical high-end lipstick or gloss and they’re cruelty free, sulfate, and paraben free too!  No messy sharpener is needed – you simply twist the bottom of the stick when more product is needed!  I swear my lips look plumper too.  For those of you who aren’t familiar with Tarte – their claim to fame is (was) cheek stains & they have quite a cult following.  I’m posting a link below to the product at Sephora where you can read more about this magical little crayon. J

No comments:

Post a Comment