Thursday, April 14, 2011

Drugstore Mascara (You know you want to read this!!!)

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black
I bought this on a whim because I love what Jessica Biel’s eyes/lashes look like in the most recent Revlon commercials (computer enhanced, no doubt!).  To be honest, I’m not a drugstore makeup kind of gal (obviously, from this blog) but, I will on occasion try a drugstore mascara – just for fun.  This one is actually pretty good.  It has a nice chubby wand that did indeed make my lashes look fairly “lush” – hence the name!  For less than $6 – I’m going to give this puppy a good review. It reminds me a little bit of DiorShow mascara – which I like, don’t love.  My lashes looked voluminous and the formula did not clump at all.  Supposedly it has a lash enhancing formula that will improve and hydrate lashes with each use.  Do I believe this?  Not really… but will I use the whole tube?  For sure!!
Here’s a link to the product on Amazon & Revlon’s websites or, pop into any Walgreens, CVS, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment