Monday, May 2, 2011

Maison Weiss Oxford, Mississippi -- Store Review

Here are a couple of pics I snapped while visiting Maison Weiss this past weekend. 

My husband sat patiently on that cute little white sofa while I looked around.


A view of their incredibly large stock of Bobbi Brown & Mercier products...

I had the pleasure of meeting with Kathy Hickman, the stores' cosmetic manager, she was so cute & delightful (as most MS ladies are!!) and hooked me up with Laura Mercier's bronzing gel -- which I've been so wanting to try & several Bond No. 9 perfume samples.  I am a big fan of Bond scents & they're pretty tough to find so I was really impressed to see this fabulous little boutique in Oxford had such a large stock! Maison additionally carries Bobbi Brown, Natura Bisse, Fresh, and Trish McEvoy -- just to name a few!!

Maison carries beautiful clothes and accessories from names like Milly, Trina Turk, & J. Brand too!!  This is a store not to be missed if you're in the Oxford area.  The staff are super friendly (& well dressed) and all the items are tastefully hand picked!  I loved everything in there!  Here is another shot of the store from the front door:

Maison Weiss is located @ 130 Courthouse Square in Oxford, MS 38655.  (662) 236-LIPS. Or online @ http://maisonweiss.com/.


If you've ever been to or even heard of Ole Miss -- you probably know that it's known for having an exceptionally attractive female population.  I think this store epitomizes the chic Southern flare of your typical glam and polished Ole Miss gal.  As we say in Oxford... Hotty Toddy!!

I'll follow up with a bronzer and Bond review shortly.

1 comment:

  1. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time at MW2, our Oxford store. We hope that you'll visit us soon at Maison Weiss in Jackson, MS.

    Thank you for your positive comments.

    ReplyDelete