Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A daily cleanser with a "Purpose"

Johnson & Johnson Purpose Cleanser
I have never gone the route of using expensive/luxe-brand face washes so, by my age, I’m pretty much an expert in the drugstore ones. (self proclaimed expert, at least!!)  I think Purpose by Johnson & Johnson is my steady favorite.  It’s great for all skin types and it removes all traces of makeup, sweat, & daily build-up without ever over drying.  It has a nice clean scent and foams up perfectly.  Plus, it really is dermatologist recommended – I promise -- mine confirms!!  Purpose is soap free, oil free, & doesn’t irritate eyes – great for contact lens wearers!

Here is a link to the Purpose website:  http://purposeskincare.com/productGuideWash
You can find it at most grocery stores and pharmacies for approximately $6.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment