Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ocean Dip (or in my case, River Dip!!)

MAC Nail polish in Ocean Dip

This is what I’m putting on my toesies for a weekend on the river tomorrow!!  Yep, I’m going to make an attempt to rock the blue trend and after much deliberation I settled on one of MAC’s polishes that has gotten a lot of press in the beauty mags lately… It’s a little more $ than OPI or Essie (another fav brand of mind) but not as much as Chanel, Butter, Lippmann, etc. This shade is described as a “midtone creamy aqua” by MAC. I’m hoping maybe a cool blue hue will help me cool off during this scorching Southern heat spell!!  I’ll post a pic of the finished result tomorrow or Monday.  Here is a link to the product on MAC’s website: 

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/170/15771/Surf-Baby-Nail-Lacquer/index.tmpl

Sure wish I was taking a dip in the ocean shown below instead... wishful thinking... come Oct. I'll be in that gorgeous ocean again!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment