Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Favorite Makeup Remover

Sonia Kashuk Makeup Remover
I’ve been using this gentle but 100% effective eye makeup remover for years.  It is my all time fav as far as makeup removers go.  It doesn’t irritate eyes and quickly removes all eye makeup (and I mean even the smokiest of an eye) without leaving the faintest trace behind.  It quickly removes stubborn waterproof mascaras and isn’t the least bit greasy – in fact, it leaves no residue at all.  Sonia is exclusive to Target & this particular product is $9.99.  I’ve yet to encounter one individual who doesn’t think it’s as fabulous as I do!  Ideal for those with sensitive skin/eyes and contact lens wearers like myself!
P.S. Sonia makes a wonderful brush cleaner too! 
Here is a link to the product at Target:

No comments:

Post a Comment