Friday, June 3, 2011

The Tan Towel

Tan Towel
This is one of the best beauty inventions EVER.  If you’re in a pinch and need some quick color – this guy is your new best friend.  It is so cheap, error-proof, and doesn’t smell funny (mild citrus smell which goes away in minutes).  Some months I can use the medium to dark but mostly, I’m in the light to medium range.  I cannot remember who introduced me to this but, it has been one of my staples for years.  The perfect (not orange at all) color develops in 2-4 hours and gradually continues to develop over about 24 hours.  I usually exfoliate in the shower at night before bed and then apply… I wake up lightly bronzed (great even coverage) with no mess or residue on my sheets or pajamas.  The towelette is a pulp fiber fabric and exfoliates as you smooth it on (similar to what a baby wipe looks like) so really, no other exfoliation is even necessary. One towelette covers your whole body and I actually have used it on my face before too.  Here is a link to Tan Towel’s website:
I cannot vouch for any of their other products but I have no doubt that they are just as great as the tan towel itself.  You can buy the towels in singles for like $4/$5 or buy a package of 5 to 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment