Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pure Perfection Night Cream

Ole Henriksen Pure Perfection Night Cream


This is a great night cream.  I don't typically use a cream at night because my skin is somewhat oily but I had to try this one.  I got a large sample on Sat. at Sephora and have used it the past 3 nights -- I'm really feeling like I see some results.  This cream has alpha-hydroxy acids which help diminish fine lines and wrinkles and boosts cell turnover.  It's also high in essential fatty acids and vitamin C -- which stimulates collagen production.  If you're looking for a multi purpose night cream... Henrikson is your man!  My sample will probably last me through the week so I feel like $48 for a large jar is very reasonable.  I will definitely try more Henrikson products in the future.

Here is a link to the brand’s website where you can read more about their products:

http://www.olehenriksen.com/p-52-pure-perfection.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment