Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A fabulous no-color dry shampoo option

Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo

I normally use a different brand of dry shampoo but since I like to review new products for my readers I went out on a limb with this one… & I actually am very happy with it.  It has made my fabulous blowout (Thank you Jeffrey Todd Williams of Lotus, Atlanta) last  a full week (nuts, right??).  It has no color and since my hair was just highlighted last Weds. it works out perfect for my current freshly colored tresses.  It has a barely there clean/fresh scent and doesn’t make hair feel the least bit stiff or sticky.  The formula absorbs excess oil and product buildup and boosts your volume.  It comes in an enormous spray can for only $23 – way more affordable than my usual dry shampoo picks and with no weird scent!!  Definitely a winner!  Also, I’m adding a link to Lotus’ website in Atlanta because if you live there or not, JT gives the best “hidden layers/shaped” haircut of maybe anyone around – it’s so true.  He’s incredible with color, especially blondes too!!  Yes, after living in Nashville for almost a decade I still sometimes drive all the way to Atlanta for a cut and color.

My dry shampoo came from Sephora but I’m adding a link below to the product on Zappos for your easy reference.



No comments:

Post a Comment