Tuesday, June 28, 2011

DryBar -- L.A.

DryBar 

My husband and I are headed to California early Thursday morning (so, limited posts this week) to spend some time in L.A. and on the coast in Santa Barbara with my very best friend and her boyfriend for the July 4th holiday weekend.  Whenever I visit L.A. I always schedule an appointment at the DryBar.  DryBar is a custom blowout bar that serves up a menu of different styles ranging from pin straight to super bouncy curls.  No cuts, no fuss, just washes and blowouts from uber talented & very fast stylists.  Last year I went with the Cosmopolitan (curls) but I think this year I’ll stick with my standard sleek & straight look, the Manhattan. For $35 you cannot get a better deal + they serve you wine or champagne during your style.  Love that!!  You can add in all sorts of extras like a scalp massage or rejuvenating treatment for very reasonable prices as well.  Who said L.A. was more expensive??  Last year we hit the Brentwood location but this year we are booked at their newer location in West Hollywood.  Of course the salons are all very cute and chic.  I’m adding some shots below.



Check out their fun website link below & this pic of my hair (& my two gorgeous girlfriends) after my style last year!


No comments:

Post a Comment