Monday, June 6, 2011

Jergens/Olay

Jergens Natural Glow Express
I love this formula by Jergens because seriously, you’re tan in a day or less.  The color turns out really nicely – not the least bit orange or ruddy.  Totally a believable glow.  Plus, it’s super cheap.  I’ve been using it since the day it hit the markets.  I use the lighter “fair to medium” shade.  I will say that I find it to be slightly drying – so definitely following up hours or a day later with a hydrating regular moisturizer is a must (at least for my skin type).  This is still a killer product though -- almost all my friends use it and love it.
My favorite moisturizer is Olay Total Effects Body Lotion – I’m never without a bottle of this stuff.  It soaks into skin super nicely, isn’t the least bit greasy and really leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated.  The formula contains "VitaNiacin" and counteracts the 7 signs of aging plus promotes even skin tone.  I have a lot of red in my skin and this formula works wonderfully for me.  I apply to my whole body after my shower in the evenings and when I get up in the morning my skin is smooth and hydrated.
Both are sold at grocery stores and pharmacies.  I’ve also added links to the product websites above.

No comments:

Post a Comment