Monday, June 20, 2011

An incredible Japanese hand cream!! I'm in love!!

YU-BE Skin Cream

My dear friends Stephanie and Daphne brought this wonder cream to my attention after my cry for help posting regarding cracked heels!  I finally made time to run into Sephora this weekend and pick up a tube.  Totally worth the trip.  Yu-Be is Japanese – it’s packed with ingredients like glycerin, vitamin E, vitamin B and camphor.  If you’re not familiar with camphor, it does have kind of a strong smell but it disappears pretty much as soon as this super soothing, non-greasy formula absorbs into your skin.  I actually don’t mind the smell but it is slightly reminiscent of my younger days when I’d get poison ivy at summer camp and my counselor would smear that awful pink stuff all over me (so not a pleasant memory).  That “pink stuff” has a name that is escaping me right now???  Anyhoo, YU-BE is fabulous and locks in moisture for 24 hours.  My heels are definitely showing signs of improvement after 3 days of use and I love it as a hand cream too.  It is now actually my new hand cream staple.  I’m posting a link to the product at Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment