Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Blast from the Past

The Caboodle
One of my nearest and dearest friends bought me a Caboodle as a little gift and a nice way to say “I’m proud of you for starting a blog” – but mostly because she was horrified at the way I was storing thousands of dollars (& I mean high thousands) worth of out-of-rotation products in a ziplock bag tucked away in the back of a dark hall closet.  My hot pink Caboodle is both hilarious and functional!!  Now all my Chanel, YSL, Bobbi, etc. is packed neatly away in a cute little carrying case that looks like it’s right out of a Cyndi Lauper video from 1985!  I just had to share a picture of it with you.  Love it!!  Thanks Gin – you’re the best!!  If I ever make it big and end up as a beauty editor (my dream) I will so carry this puppy into my first meeting – just to get a good laugh.  J  I would seriously recommend this caboodle to anyone as it is still the perfect way to organize, store, and carry cosmetics.  I’m actually surprised you don’t see makeup artists schlepping them back and forth more often.

1 comment: