Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA this week...

My lovebug of a dog, Teddie, "Teddie Bear" as we affectionately call him, has been very sick with a stomach ulcer (after falling last week too and hurting his leg -- bless his heart) and I've been completely consumed with his health & happiness.  I will be back at it next week. 

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend if you don't hear from me before Friday!

P.S. Next week/month I will be doing a series of my favorite cheapies to give my wallet a much needed break.  Also in store... a trip at the end of June... my husband & I will be traveling to L.A. & Santa Barbara to spend the 4th with my BFF and her bf.  I promise to make time for a West Coast store review.  Stay tuned!!

& say a prayer this little angel feels better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment