Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dior Mascara (you know the one!!!)

Dior DiorShow Iconic Mascara
I’m generally a fan of  Dior mascara.  I’m still partial to Trish’s Curling Mascara but this Dior is my definite  #2.  Dior, in my opinion, has mastered the wand, and consequently you really do end up with fuller, more voluminous long lashes. The Iconic formula has 24-hour “hold” power – so lashes remain curled for a REALLY long time.  This formula curls, defines, and lengthens.  Need I say more?  Oh, yes, it never clumps!!!  Here’s a link to the product at Sephora below:
I’m not going to go on and on about Dior’s mascara because, honestly, if you’re reading this blog… I’m just going to go ahead and assume that you’ve tried it or are at least aware of the brand’s stellar reputation!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment