Monday, May 9, 2011

Sight for Sore Eyes

Naphcon A Eye-Drops
Everyone in Nashville has allergies.  When you first move here, people tell you that and you think they’re nuts – then a couple months later – reality sets in.  My eyes have been dry and irritated for basically the last 8 years.  I always get 8 + hours of sleep at night, yet I look like I haven't slept in days because my eyes are so bloodshot.  I see an ophthalmologist regularly, switched to hydrating daily contacts, and am never without a lubricating eye drop of some sort.  I am always lusting after these celebrities and models with milky white eyes – not an ounce of red or vessel in sight.  Well, if you’ve ever got a special occasion, special photo opp, whatever – these drops will temporarily help you achieve this!!  I’ve been reading about this trick in magazines for years  and am here to tell you – it 100% works.  You cannot depend on them daily but once in awhile they’re a total lifesaver and completely harmless.  Sold @ CVS, Walgreens, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment