Thursday, May 12, 2011

Oribe!!

Oribe Shampoo & Conditioner for Beautiful Color
I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this duo while visiting Charleston and it will definitely be my next purchase when I’m out of my current shampoo and conditioner.  The formula is ultra gentle and protects your highlights or color – it also seeks out areas of damage and works to repair and restore them!!  How cool is that??  It made my hair very smooth (I’ve suddenly got crazy fly-aways in my early 30s!!??) and super manageable.  It also has UV protection.  This will definitely be in my bag when I head to the beaches of the Bahamas this October…. If you’re a blonde, you know you’ve got to protect that color!!  Oh, it smells fabulous too! Here is a link to Oribe's website:
The line is also available @ Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment