Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NARS lipgloss -- where have you been all my life??

NARS lipgloss in “Angelika”
I cannot believe that I’m just now trying NARS lipgloss for the first time!!!  Gosh, have I been missing out!!  So you know I’ve been on the quest for the perfect pink this Spring and now I’ve found two (my Tarte crayon and this one)!!  I first tried this gloss in Charleston weeks ago and had been thinking of it ever since… I finally caved and bought a tube last night.  The gloss is so smooth, non-sticky, perfectly pigmented and long lasting!! It had my favorite type of sponge applicator and the shade is this semi-sheer “cotton candy pink with gold and silver sparkle” – It reminds me of the trendy orchid-pink colors I’m seeing on so many models in ads for Spring/Summer. Let me tell you, orchid pink is not an easy look to pull off for the non-supermodel population!! So, I was really pleasantly surprised when this one worked.  Helpful hint... Don't be put off by what the color looks like in the tube.    I will definitely be buying NARS glosses again – I cannot wait to try another shade!!  I also think it will look amazing layered over the Tarte crayon for a more dramatic/evening effect.
Here is a link to the product @ Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P2862&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3976#BVRRWidgetID

No comments:

Post a Comment