Monday, May 9, 2011

A diamond in the rough...

Natura Bisse Diamond Cream
I received a deluxe sample of this while visiting Charleston and I’m in love.  What I’m not in love with is the whopper price tag ($275 for 1.7 ounces).  I really think it might be worth it though!  I put a bit (a little goes a long way) on my face and neck before bed last night – then again this morning after I applied my daily serum and no joke, my skin looks the best it’s ever looked.  I am plump, smooth, even and hydrated and not the least bit oily!  Honestly, no afternoon makeup touch-up needed!  I’m hoping my deluxe sample gets me through the week and when pay day rolls around on Fri. – I might just have to spring for this puppy!!  It is heaven in jar.  With a name like diamond cream – I’d expect nothing less.  I got so excited about it that I couldn’t even wait until tomorrow to post my review!  It counteracts aging, decreases fine lines and completely regenerates and reenergizes skin!!  It’s formulated with vitamins C & E, and pure ursolic acid among many other high-tech ingredients.  A link to the product is below:

http://shop.naturabisse.com/_product_39488/DIAMOND_CREAM

1 comment: