Friday, September 23, 2011

Aveda Damage Remedy

Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair

A daily leave in treatment that claims to improve damage by 26% with each use.  It prevents and protects hair from heat styling damage.  As with all Aveda products this one is 100% organic.  Wheat protein, soy oil, ylang ylang & bergamot make this product not only smell fabulous but work wonders - especially if you have highlighted or color treated hair (ME).  It’s basically a leave-in conditioner (you still shampoo/condition as usual) that makes your blow out much easier and makes your flat iron much smoother.  The end result is sleeker & shinier hair that’s hydrated and healthy.  I swear after one use my fly-aways were pretty much non-existent.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Here is a link to the product on Aveda’s website where you can read more raving reviews.


 Can you believe this was a NYFW freebie too??!!  Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your reviews!!! I def need your help with my beauty product choices. I also love the design!!! Keep up the great work.

    XOXO,

    Sam
    www.mydailydoseofinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete