Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bare Minerals Lip Gloss

Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Lip Gloss “Wild Honey”

I’m back!!  NYFW was amazing and I cannot wait to tell you more about it after I catch up at the office – really quickly though - an added perk I didn’t know about attending fashion shows going in… goodie bags!  I got all kinds of great stuff and cannot wait to try the products and share my thoughts with you.

First up – BareMinerals lip gloss in “wild honey.”  This gloss is 100% natural, long lasting, and super affordable at only $15 a tube.   Ingredients include: Jojoba, sesame & sunflower oils, pomegranate, honeysuckle extract and vanilla.  Yum!  My shade is a natural pink flecked with gold and a perfect dose of shimmer.  The formula hydrates and softens lips and isn’t the least bit sticky plus it smells and tastes delicious.  I love it and highly recommend the product and particular shade which I think would work well on most skin tones.

Here is a link to the site:



No comments:

Post a Comment