Friday, September 30, 2011

Oribe Wave & Shine Spray

Oribe Apres Beach Wave & Shine Spray

I love all things Oribe.  They are super luxurious and smell incredible.  This spray is no exception.  This is a texture spray that creates “beach-to-bombshell” waves without the gritty, sandy, & sticky waves one usually gets after a day on the beach.  It’s paraben and sodium chloride free – yay! Plus, it gives your tresses amazing shine.  It is packed full of exotic extracts and oils so that hair is hydrated and lush.  Another added major plus: UV protection.  I will be spraying this on my hair daily to protect my color when I head to the Bahamas in 3 weeks!!  The formula works on all hair types and can be used on wet or dry hair.

I used it while my hair was wet & ended up with truly tousled beachy waves – I did keep my hair wrapped in a loose bun for the first several hours of the day.

A link to the product online is below:


& just because it’s Friday, a pic to make you smile of me & my dear friend on the beach in the Bahamas where she’ll say “I do” in a couple weeks.  Have a great weekend!!


1 comment: